A change of pace
November 2, 2015
Its been a long time since I made a post to the blog.
Lots has changed…but I am about to embark in the biggest change ever. I have decided to leave my current well paying, corporate job to work from home as a Project Manager for a company spread far and wide across the world.
There are a few things that I want to capture in my posts on this blog.
- I want to track and record any changes in my moods, personal appearance, and metal state after leaving my current job. I want to be able to look back and say…wow I was so unhappy at this time in my life, I weighed a million pounds, and found it impossible to get out of bed. Track the change from leaving a toxic boring environment. I’m hopeful the change will be yay! I dropped some pounds, I started laughing more, I am really loving what I do.
- Write about the challenges I am facing working from home. I have always been a very social person, it will be a massive change for me to work from home removed from the world.
- Document activities I have done to increase my physical wellbeing, mental wellbeing and how I have reached out from my home to connect with my community.
- Document my steps to eating healthier an breaking out of a cycle of terrible eating habits. I want to get back to enjoying eating home cooked meals. I want to treat my man to great food when he gets home from work and be satisfied that I am improving his health as well.
- How have I become a better dog mom and loving woman to my man.
Some people you will hear about in this blog.
- My Dog – DG – A 7yr. Pit Bull with a big personality who is just as much a social butterfly as I am.
- My Boyfriend – RG – We’ve been together for just over 2yrs. He is the best guy I have ever met. He is caring, compassionate, and the most loving person. He’s my world.
- My BFF – AB – Friends for the past 4yrs. We are pea’s in the pod (PITP) and even though she has moved away we still find ways to make each other laugh everyday.
So what will my first real post be? Well it will be about where I am currently at with my life.
- My weight
- My age
- My height
- My current feelings about myself
- My goals (for my health)
My Current Job (have not yet started the new job I am there until Dec 4th)
- How it makes me feel
- What is not satisfying about it
- What has changed with the company, position and myself
- What has stayed the same and how that makes me feel
My Family: (Me, RG, and DG)
- Write something great about what RG and DG did that day, how they brought joy to my day.
- If there was any challenges that RG and I faced that day. Did we fight, are we having financial worries, typical relationship worries.
This blog is not intended to air my personal grievances, this is for me to see if after leaving my current job I become happy, healthier and a better person to my friends, hubby, and dog.
Can’t wait to get started…but first I gotta take DG for a walk! He is giving me poop eyes